INF 103 INF103 Week 1 Quiz (New 2016)
INF 103 Week 1 Quiz (New 2016)
- Which of the following is an operating system?
- Which of the following is NOT true about the ways that various professions use computers?
- If you encounter a Trojan Horse what has happened?
- In the 1970s which company developed computer innovations such as the mouse, graphical user interface, and word processors?
- The term “computer literacy” dates back to what decade?
- Which is NOT a function associated with a motherboard?
- If someone was concerned about identify theft, they would be interested in learning more about:
- Machine language is made up of which of the following codes?
- Which of the following is NOT an example of systems software?
- Computers are not just stand-alone desktop machines anymore. They are often embedded in common appliances and technology that we use every day. Which of the following does NOT have a computer in it?
We Also Recommend
"Applying Skills Learned" Please respond to the following- From the e-Activity, explain what you learned about the Website you selected
(TCO 3) Managers are often required to make decisions about the future based