IFSM 301 IFSM301 Quiz 3 Answers (Umuc)
IFSM 301 Quiz 3
- BCP adds tangible business value to an organization by:
- Referring to the Gartner Group study, projects fail for various reasons. One reason not noted includes:
- One of the technologies noted in the reading which can modify BCP for IT is cloud computing.
- Risks cost evaluation is noted as one of the four stages of risk management planning.
- Four risk mitigation options and strategies are noted. They include:
- The final steps in the creation of a Business Continuity strategy are to define which systems are selected for operational and technology changes.
- In a compliance audit of a website audit, confidentiality of data, using a tool such as SSL (encrypted Secure Socket Layer) should be considered.
- Major areas that should be considered in a compliance audit of a website audit include:
- The final step in the BCP process is maintenance, which means that once the process is complete, no follow-up is required after execution.
- The order of the steps of the Business Continuity Planning process are:
We Also Recommend
"Applying Skills Learned" Please respond to the following- From the e-Activity, explain what you learned about the Website you selected
(TCO 3) Managers are often required to make decisions about the future based