HSM 438 HSM438 Week 1 Quiz Answers (Ashford)
HSM 438 Week 1 Quiz Answers
- The United States is likely the nation that is most vulnerable to digital terrorism.
- The nation of Japan currently poses a larger threat to the U.S. in terms of information warfare than that posed by China.
- What major category of information warfare/cyberterror does "cyber-plagues" fall into?
- The primary difference between data alteration and network intrusion is the
- According to Hirschi, which of the following is NOT an element of the social bond?
- Data alteration, denial of service, network intrusions, thefts of information, and computer vandalism are examples of which type of computer crime?
- According to Kohlberg, right corresponds to seeing one’s own needs met, taking responsibility for oneself, and allowing others to do the same in which stage of moral development?
- Which of the following is most true?
- Data alteration and denial directly targets the computer by attacking the useful information stored or processed by the computer.
- According to Cohen and Felson, crime occurs when there is a convergence in time and space of three factors. Which of the following is NOT one of those factors?
We Also Recommend
"Applying Skills Learned" Please respond to the following- From the e-Activity, explain what you learned about the Website you selected
(TCO 3) Managers are often required to make decisions about the future based