HSM 315 HSM315 Week 2 Assignment Outline of Final Paper
HSM 315 Week 2 Assignment Outline of Final Paper
Review the Final Paper assignment instructions located in Week Five of this course. Next, develop an outline for your Final Paper to include the following:
- A title page in APA format.
- The outline of the plan contains all of the components as identified in CPG101 (Note: CPG 101 -
Appendix C) to include: city, town, or state that this plan is written for and the agency/chief official who
will approve and sign the plan.
- The purpose of the plan and when it will be implemented.
- An outline of the five annexes (must include a minimum of one from each of these Functional, Support,
and hazard specific for your Emergency Operations Plan (Note CPG101 – Chapter 3 - page 34 and
- A reference page in APA format with five scholarly or professional references (Official government
websites) in addition to the course texts and documents.
The outline must be three to five pages in length (excluding title and reference pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center. You must use at least five scholarly or professional sources (at least two of must be from the Ashford University Library) other than the textbook to support your claims. Cite your sources in-text and on the reference page. For information regarding APA samples and tutorials, visit the Ashford Writing Center, located within the Learning Resources tab on the left navigation toolbar, in your online course.