HSA 320 HSA320 Midterm Exam Part 2 Answers (Strayer)
HSA 320 Midterm Exam Part 2
- Equipment, employees, and information are examples of which component of the workflow process in an organization?
- _____allows employees to start and end their workdays at alternative times within specified guidelines.
- The simplest unit of work is called a:
- The first step of workflow analysis is to:
- The long term competency model indicates that:
- ______are skills, knowledge or abilities needed to perform a job or activity in an organization.
- A job description contains the following information:
- All of the following are examples of job redesign except:
- ______is the mathematical and natural science application to maximize labor efficiency utilizing appropriate equipment and task structure using time and motion studies.
- According to the generic competency model which provides information on the building blocks of an organization, which competency appears at the top of the pyramid?
- The purpose of psychomotor tests is to measure:
- What type of selection test measures memory, critical thinking, and verbal and math comprehension?
- ______is the federal agency that monitors and enforces labor regulations to ensure that the employment process is nondiscriminatory.
- What type of selection tests analyzes applicants’ ability to be compassionate with patients and to be team oriented?
- _____occurs when protected classes such as race, color, religion, sex or national origin are treated differently from non-protected classes.
- Which of these is considered internal recruitment?
- _____is a statistical term that refers to the extent a measurement such as a test actually measures what it says it measures.
- Applicants who score high on this Big Five Personality Trait will perform well in a stress work environment such as the health care industry.
- _____are interview questions that all interviewees must answer.
We Also Recommend
"Applying Skills Learned" Please respond to the following- From the e-Activity, explain what you learned about the Website you selected
(TCO 3) Managers are often required to make decisions about the future based