HSA 320 HSA320 Midterm Exam Part 1 (Strayer)
HSA 320 Midterm Exam Part 1
- Social media is defined as:
- Which federal organization was established in 19139
- _____consists of programs that focus on the expansion of an employee’s career.
- Which industry was created as a result of the rising costs of healthcare in the U.S, resulting in U.S. citizens traveling overseas to obtain medical care?
- Which statement is correct about the Hawthorne studies?
- ______area very important part of the healthcare industry because they provide a complement of essential services that complement the services provided by the nurses and physicians.
- Which are examples of team designs?
- Pay for performance and value based purchasing are examples of:
- ______model consists of a network of organizations and healthcare providers that offer coordinated care.
- This nongovernmental organization,,reviewshealthand safety standards for both patients and employees.
- To reduce or eliminate workplace bullying, the organization should:
- When the court system interprets previous legal decisions with respect to a case, they create:
- How can you apply the concept of autonomy to the healthcare industry?
- What type of action has the Joint Commission initiated against workplace bullying?
- In order for a code of ethics to be successful and accepted in an organization, it should:
- The Hazard Communication Standard requires:
- In the healthcare industry, which of the following could be considered assault and battery?
- What are essential functions?
- Ethical standards are considered:
- This provision “Creation of a temporary reinsurance program for early retirees” is part of which legislation?
We Also Recommend
"Applying Skills Learned" Please respond to the following- From the e-Activity, explain what you learned about the Website you selected
(TCO 3) Managers are often required to make decisions about the future based