HSA 320 HSA320 Midterm Exam 2 Answers
HSA 320 Midterm Exam 2 Answers
- According to the generic competency model which provides information on the building blocks of an organization, which competency appears at the top of the pyramid?
- Which statement BEST reflects the concept of job rotation?
- A job description contains the following information:
- ___________________ is the mathematical and natural science application to maximize labor efficiency utilizing appropriate equipment and task structure using time and motion studies.
- The first step of workflow analysis is to:
- Equipment, employees, and information are examples of which component of the workflow process in an organization?
- _______________ allows employees to start and end their workdays at alternative times within specified guidelines.
- Job specifications identify all of the following except:
- According to the U.S. Department of Labor’s Building Blocks Model, which competencies are located at the base of the model and influence the other competencies?
- The simplest unit of work is called a:
- What type of selection test measures memory, critical thinking, and verbal and math comprehension?
- Applicants who score high on this Big Five Personality Trait will perform well in a stress work environment such as the health care industry.
- The selection process must be ________________ which means it is objective and fair to all applicants.
- When a selection process is objective and fair to all job applicants, it is considered ________________.
- _____________________ is developed when a selection tool evaluates skills or knowledge that is used in a job application.
- _________________ occurs when protected classes such as race, color, religion, sex or national origin are treated differently from non-protected classes.
- Applicants who score high on this Big Five Personality Trait will perform well in a job redesign.
- ____________________ is a statistical term that refers to the extent that the same measurement such as a test repeatedly measures the same characteristic.
- ________________ focuses on how a candidate handled a past situation.
- _________________ are interview questions that all interviewees must answer.
We Also Recommend
"Applying Skills Learned" Please respond to the following- From the e-Activity, explain what you learned about the Website you selected
(TCO 3) Managers are often required to make decisions about the future based