HOSP 100 HOSP100 Week 5 Quiz with Answers (American Military University)
- ARAMARK, and other companies, often provide other services in addition to food service.
- The statement which best describes the difference between a guest and a client is:
- In college and university food service
- Retirement housing communities
- The method of delivering food service that makes food available where full food service operators are not economically feasible is called:
- Define on-site food service.
- While consumerists have a say in health and nutrition, the bottom line is the consumer, and what the consumer wants is what the restaurant will serve.
- In general, the food service industry has responded to key consumer problems
- The best way to think of consumerism is as
- Solid waste has gained attention from restaurant operators principally because of
- Computerization in food service operations in the near future will
- The real issue in the future of restaurant equipment and automation is
- The three ideal solutions to deal with the waste stream are
- A limited service hotel
- The highest percentage (57%) of travelers are
- Hotel segmenting means that
- Which of the following best describes the impact of technology on lodging?
- What are the two kinds of business travelers?
- The major source of profit in hotels is, in most cases, from
- Yield management as used by hotels
- The occupancy rate is:
- The food and beverage area contributes more to the profitability of a hotel than any other department.
- The size and type of hotel determines, to a great extent, its organization. The following statement related to the size of hotel organizations is generally correct:
We Also Recommend
"Applying Skills Learned" Please respond to the following- From the e-Activity, explain what you learned about the Website you selected
(TCO 3) Managers are often required to make decisions about the future based