HLT 362V HLT362V Module 1 Topic 1 Answers (Grand Canyon University)
HLT 362V MODULE 1 Topic 1 Mean, variance, standard deviation
1. Identify the sampling technique being used. Every 20th patient that comes into the emergency room is given a satisfaction survey upon their discharge.
2. The formula for finding the sample mean is ______________.
3. The formula for finding sample standard deviation is ________________.
4. The computation form for sample variance is ___________________.
5. The following is the heart rate for 10 randomly selected patients on the unit. Find the mean, variance, and standard deviation of the data using the descriptive statistics option in the data analysis toolpak.
6. The following is a frequency distribution for the number of times patients use the call light in a days time. X is the number of times the call light is used and f is the frequency (meaning the number of patients). Create a histogram of the data.
We Also Recommend
"Applying Skills Learned" Please respond to the following- From the e-Activity, explain what you learned about the Website you selected
(TCO 3) Managers are often required to make decisions about the future based