HLT 362V HLT362V Exercise 11 Solution (Grand Canyon University)
HLT 362V EXERCISE 11
1. What demographic variables were measured at least at the interval level of measurement?
2. What statistics were used to describe the length of labor in this study? Were these appropriate?
3. What other statistic could have been used to describe the length of labor? Provide a rationale for your answer.
4. Were the distributions of scores similar for the experimental and control groups for the length of labor? Provide rationale.
5. Were the experimental and control groups similar in their type of feeding? Provide a rationale for your answer.
6. What was the marital status mode for the subjects in the experimental and control groups? Provide both the frequency and percentage for the marital status mode for both groups.
7. Could a median be determined for the education data? If so, what would the median be for education for the experimental and control groups? Provide rationale.
8. Can the findings from this study be generalized to Black women? Provide a rationale.
9. If there were 32 subjects in the experimental group and 36 subjects in the control group, why is the income data only reported for 30 subjects in the experimental group and 34 subjects in the control group?
10. Was the sample for this study adequately described? Provide a rationale for your answer.
We Also Recommend
"Applying Skills Learned" Please respond to the following- From the e-Activity, explain what you learned about the Website you selected
(TCO 3) Managers are often required to make decisions about the future based