HIUS 380 HIUS380 Quiz 8 Answers (Liberty)
HIUS 380 Quiz 8 (Liberty)
- Because of the thin number of troops on the ground, and the disaffection of previous members od Saddam Hussein’s military, the U.S. quickly witnessed:
- The main axis of advance into Baghdad was performed by the
- During Operation ANACONDA the U.S. effectively ________________.
- During March 2003 while the city of An Nasiriyah remained contested, the 11th Aviation Group received terrible losses to its AH-64 Apach helicopters at the hands of the
- The fighting in Afghanistan fractured into several miniature campaigns because ___________________.
- The Army assumed increased responsibilities in the years leading up to 9-11 and afterwards in the area(s) of:
- The Taliban’s primary unit and weapons were:
- The war in Iraq had more personnel and aircraft than had been used in Operation DESERT STORM
- On December 11, 2002 ____________ was sworn in as the Prime Minister of the interim government of Afghanistan.
- During the adbance towards Baghdad, despite sometimes fierce opposition and sandstorms, American troops were aided by
- Initial strikes and air power in Iraq was generally most successful when it was used:
- Questions regarding the status of those taken preisoner in the War on Terror were exacerbated by ___________________.
- While American armor was generally invulnerable to Iraqi fighters, much resistance was received from the ______________
- Osama bin Laden appeared to have slipped a tightening tactical noose by escaping into the:
- Operation ENDURING FREEDOM opened with a(n):
We Also Recommend
"Applying Skills Learned" Please respond to the following- From the e-Activity, explain what you learned about the Website you selected
(TCO 3) Managers are often required to make decisions about the future based