HIS 105 HIS105 QUIZ 3 Answers (Strayer)
HIS 105 QUIZ 3 (Strayer)
- The Dawes Act
- Which was true for most immigrants to America?
- Ida B. Wells-Barnett, an editor and writer, concentrated her reform efforts on the social issue of
- ________ was the first African American to receive a Ph.D from Harvard University and was one of the founders of the Niagara Movement (which later led to the formation of the NAACP).
- Which of these was NOT a major reason for immigration to America in the late 1800s and early 1900s?
- The Chinese Exclusion Act of 1882
- ____________ founded the Tuskegee Institute and argued that African Americans should focus on obtaining vocational training before focusing on civil rights.
- All of the following are true about the Triangle Shirtwaist Company fire of 1911 EXCEPT
- At ________________ Lt. Colonel Custer's forces were defeated by a surprise ambush by the forces of Sitting Bull and Crazy Horse.
- The Grange was
We Also Recommend
"Applying Skills Learned" Please respond to the following- From the e-Activity, explain what you learned about the Website you selected
(TCO 3) Managers are often required to make decisions about the future based