HIM 301 HIM301 Week 2 Quiz Answers (Ashford)
HIM 301 Week 2 Quiz
- Public health differs from clinical practice in important ways. Which statement reflects the differences?
- Which group would have a financial incentive to implement CDS?
- Which social and political challenges impact public health informatics? (Select all that apply.)
- Financial reporting is a vital part of decision making in healthcare organizations. Which report would be used to show a snapshot of the bottom line?
- What technology has been described as the next frontier for home health and related community-based systems?
- Which examples describe how clinical applications are tied to other components in the EHR infrastructure? (Select all that apply.)
- The supply item master is:
- Why are expert diagnostic decision support systems not integrated into clinical settings ? (Select all that apply.)
- Business practices and information systems in the supply chain must:
- Which of the following are challenges or barriers to CDS adoption? (Select all that apply)
- A vendor master file is:
- The supply chain in healthcare includes: (Select all that apply.)
- What are the advantages of telehealth for patients? (Select all that apply.)
- A financial information system (FIS) includes:
- Despite the challenges, public health systems are now available. Good examples of these systems have implemented vocabulary and messaging standards, are used to make public health decisions in a clinical setting, and provide data for public health policy. One of the best examples is:
- When using the online billing and payment tool, which functions directly benefit the patient? (Select all that apply.)
- A healthcare system has implemented a functionality where patients who are overdue or almost due for a mammogram are sent letters notifying them to schedule a mammogram based on available data and current clinical care guidelines. Which type of CDS system is this?
- Open shift management:
- Which payer is the largest for home health services?
- Which incentive has the strongest potential to spur the nationwide adoption of advanced CDS?
- When did formalized home health and community-based systems originate in the United States?
- Public health could benefit from improved technical architectures in the future. Which of these is not a likely technology for the future?
- What are the key tenants of the Triple Aim for Health Care? (Select all that apply.)
- What are the two overarching types of telehealth technologies?
- Why have most CDS systems not shown to significantly impact patient outcomes in clinical trials, despite the fact that a majority of systems have been shown to significantly improve care processes?
We Also Recommend
"Applying Skills Learned" Please respond to the following- From the e-Activity, explain what you learned about the Website you selected
(TCO 3) Managers are often required to make decisions about the future based