GSCM 520 GSCM520 Week 6 Quiz Answers (Keller)
GSCM 520 Week 6 Quiz
- (TCO 4) Which of the following is one of the categories of manufacturing inventory?
- (TCO 4) When material is ordered from a vendor, which of the following is not a reason for delays in the order arriving on time?
- (TCO 4) In making any decision that affects inventory size, which of the following costs do not need to be considered?
- (TCO 4) Which of the following are fixed-time period inventory models?
- (TCO 4) Assuming no safety stock, what is the reorder point (R) given an average daily demand of 78 units and a lead time of 3 days?
- (TCO 4) If annual demand is 50,000 units, the ordering cost is $25 per order, and the holding cost is $5 per unit per year, which of the following is the optimal order quantity using the fixed-order quantity model?
- (TCO 4) If the average aggregate inventory value is $1,200,000 and the cost of goods sold is $600,000, which of the following is weeks of supply?
- (TCO 3) In Hau Lee's uncertainty framework to classify supply chains, a supply chain for functional products with a stable supply process is called which of the following?
- (TCO 3) Which of the following is an organizationally driven reason for outsourcing?
- (TCO 3) Which of the following of Fisher's product categories includes fashionable clothing, personal computers, and other products that typically have a very brief life cycle?
We Also Recommend
"Applying Skills Learned" Please respond to the following- From the e-Activity, explain what you learned about the Website you selected
(TCO 3) Managers are often required to make decisions about the future based