GSCM 520 GSCM520 Week 2 Quiz Answers (Keller)
GSCM 520 Week 2 Quiz
- (TCO 5) In most cases, demand for products or services can be broken down into several components. Which of the following is not considered a component of demand?
- (TCO 5) In most cases, demand for products or services can be broken into several components. Which of the following is considered a component of demand?
- (TCO 5) Which of the following forecasting methodologies is considered a time series forecasting technique?
- (TCO 5) Which of the following forecasting methods uses executive judgment as its primary component for forecasting?
- (TCO 5) In business forecasting, what is usually considered a medium-term time period?
- (TCO 5) In general, which forecasting time frame best identifies seasonal effects?
- (TCO 5) Capacity planning that involves hiring, layoffs, some new tooling, minor equipment purchases, and subcontracting is considered which one of the following planning horizons?
- (TCO 5) If the actual output of a piece of equipment during an hour is 500 units and it's best operating level is at a rate of 400 units per hour, which of the following is the capacity utilization rate?
- (TCO 5) When deciding to add capacity to a factory, which of the following need not be considered?
- (TCO 5) Which of the following models uses a schematic model of the sequence of steps in a problem and the conditions and consequences of each step?
We Also Recommend
"Applying Skills Learned" Please respond to the following- From the e-Activity, explain what you learned about the Website you selected
(TCO 3) Managers are often required to make decisions about the future based