FINC 600 FINC600 Week 3 Practice Quiz Answers (APU)
FINC600 Week 3 Practice Quiz (APUS)
- Which of the following portfolios have the least risk?
- If the average annual rate of return for common stocks is 11.7%, and for treasury bills it is 4.0%, what is the market risk premium?
- Spill Oil Company's stocks had -8%, 11% and 24% rates of return during the last three years respectively; calculate the average rate of return for the stock.
- Given the following data: risk-free rate = 4%, average risk premium = 7.7%. Calculate the required rate of return:
- The unique risk is also called the:
- Market risk is also called: I) systematic risk, II) undiversifiable risk, III) firm specific risk.
- Stock A has an expected return of 10% per year and stock B has an expected return of 20%. If 40% of the funds are invested in stock A, and the rest in stock B, what is the expected return on the portfolio of stock A and stock B?
- If the correlation coefficient between stock C and stock D is +1.0% and the standard deviation of return for stock C is 15% and that for stock D is 30%, calculate the covariance between stock C and stock D.
- The beta of market portfolio is:
- The distribution of returns, measured over a short interval of time, like daily returns, can be approximated by:
- Florida Company (FC) and Minnesota Company (MC) are both service companies. Their historical return for the past three years are: FC: - 5%,15%, 20%; MC: 8%, 8%, 20%. If FC and MC are combined in a portfolio with 50% of the funds invested in each, calculate the expected return on the portfolio.
- Suppose you invest equal amounts in a portfolio with an expected return of 16% and a standard deviation of returns of 20% and a risk-free asset with an interest rate of 4%; calculate the expected return on the resulting portfolio:
- Suppose you invest equal amounts in a portfolio with an expected return of 16% and a standard deviation of returns of 20% and a risk-free asset with an interest rate of 4%; calculate the standard deviation of the returns on the resulting portfolio:
- The correlation measures the:
- The security market line (SML) is the graph of:
We Also Recommend
"Applying Skills Learned" Please respond to the following- From the e-Activity, explain what you learned about the Website you selected
(TCO 3) Managers are often required to make decisions about the future based