FIN 301 FIN301 Session 6 Online Assignment Answers - PSU
FIN 301 Session 6 Online Assignment (Penn State University)
- Which of the following is true?
- True or False: The balance sheet lists assets at fair market value.
- Given the following, calculate the company’s diluted EPS: depreciation - $50 net income - $75 dilutes shares outstanding - $25 capital expenditures - $80
- True or False: Revenues – Cost of Goods Sold = EBIT
- True or False: Goodwill is related to good relations with stakeholders.
- Which of the following best measures overall profitability and health of the business?
- What are Home Depot’s primary fixed assets?
- Net Fixed Assets on the balance sheet are net of which of the following items?
- Which of the following accounts is not on cash flows from financing activities?
Given the following information, what is the value of Depreciation and Amortization Expense?
- Given the following, calculate the company’s current assets: current liabilities - $75 debt - $200 fixed assets - $500 Equity - $325
- Given the following information calculate goodwill for the transaction: purchase price - $100,000 book value - $75,000 net income - $7,500.
- True or False: Changes in current assets and current liabilities are an adjustment to financing activities.
- Which of the following statements reflect a company’s financials over a period of time?
- Which is true about the cash flow statement?
- True or False: Depreciation is a source of cash on the cash flow statement.
- Which would you not expect to find in the notes to the financial statements?
- Which is true about specialized financial statements?
Given the following information, what is the value of Net Income?
- Which is true?
We Also Recommend
"Applying Skills Learned" Please respond to the following- From the e-Activity, explain what you learned about the Website you selected
(TCO 3) Managers are often required to make decisions about the future based