ENG 122 ENG122 Week 1 Quiz Answers (Spring 2016)
ENG122 Week 1 Quiz (Spring 2016)
ENG 122 Week 1 Quiz (Spring 2016)
- How are background sources MOST relevant to researchers?
- We can expect that the work of research will NOT provide us with which of the following?
- Choose the best thesis statement.
- The use of precise synonyms is MOST helpful for which of the following reasons?
- Which thesis sentence best addresses a counter-argument?
- Choose the best topic sentence
- Researchers understand that their research may provide the following element for future generations:
- The primary purpose of a literature review is to do which of the following?
- Which of the following is the PRIMARY motivation for publishing credible work?
- Which search option is NOT part of the academic databases?
- Failure to correctly identify the difference between scholarly and popular sources can lead to all of the following consequences EXCEPT:
- Researchers are LEAST likely to want to know which of the following from their sources?
- Using the acronym “BEAM” helps researchers in which of the following ways?
- Which of the following is UNLIKELY to help the reader find BASIC information on a topic?
- The concept of “search construction” allows researchers to do all of the following, EXCEPT:
- Valuable research writing is expected to do all of the following EXCEPT:
- Which thesis statement offers a strong position for a persuasive paper?
- Which of the following strategies is NOT used to narrow a subject search?
- Which of the following makes researchers passive rather than active in the research process?
- An annotated bibliography is:
We Also Recommend
"Applying Skills Learned" Please respond to the following- From the e-Activity, explain what you learned about the Website you selected
(TCO 3) Managers are often required to make decisions about the future based