ENG 122 ENG122 Module 4 Quiz (ST. LEO)
ENG 122 Module 4 Quiz (ST. LEO)
- Why did the narrator of “May’s Lion” decide to retell her story?
- Abbey argues for peaceful resistance and change through dialogue within “Eco-Defense.”
- In “May’s Lion” what is the name the narrator gave to May in her fictional retelling?
- What does Abbey claim is attacking the American wilderness in “Eco-Defense?”
- Why does the neighbor focus on the importance of fences in “The Mending Wall?”
- What is the speaker’s attitude towards his neighbor’s maxim in “The Mending Wall?”
- Who does Snyder think is responsible for the war against nature in “The Call of the Wild?”
- What does Huxley claim is our tyrant?
- What is the tone of the last stanza of “The Call of the Wild?”
- What is the tone of the fictional retelling in “May’s Lion?”
We Also Recommend
"Applying Skills Learned" Please respond to the following- From the e-Activity, explain what you learned about the Website you selected
(TCO 3) Managers are often required to make decisions about the future based