ECT 125 ECT125 Week 3 Homework Assignment Solution
ECT 125 Week 3 Homework
Chapter 9, Page 273, problem 20
20. Calculate the load power for the circuit shown in figure 9.51b.
Chapter 11, Page 348, problems 12, 16, and 18
12. Refer to figure 11.35b. Assuming that the indicator is an ideal component, calculate the values of
16. Calculate the magnitude and phase angle of the apparent power for the circuit described in problem 12.
18. Calculate the component voltage, current, and power values for the circuit in figure 11.37b. Then calculate the value of PAPP.
Chapter 13, Page 409, problems 12, 14, 16, 18, and 20
12. Refer to figure 13.33b. Calculate the values of resistive and reactive power for the circuit shown.
14. Calculate the magnitude and phase angle of apparent power for the circuit in problem 11.
16. Refer to figure 13.32b. The current for this circuit was measured in 50mA. Determine the values of PAPP, cos Ɵ, and PR for the circuit.
18. Determine the value of reactive power for the circuit in problem 16.
20. Calculate the impedance, current, voltage, and power values for the circuit in figure 13.36b.
We Also Recommend
"Applying Skills Learned" Please respond to the following- From the e-Activity, explain what you learned about the Website you selected
(TCO 3) Managers are often required to make decisions about the future based