ECT 122 ECT122 Week 5 iLab 1 Solution
ECT 122 Week 5 iLab 1
DC Power Supply
Hand Held DMM
100 Ω resistor, 120 Ω resistor, 220 Ω resistor, 330 Ω resistor
1. Identify each of these circuits.
2. Given the circuit below, calculate the values listed below.
3. Download the Multisim file “Ser_Par1” from Doc Sharing, Week 5. Run the simulation and verify that the simulated results are the same as the calculated values. Were the values the same? Yes/No. If No, why not?
4. Construct the circuit above on the ELVIS protoboard. Connect the circuit’s input to the variable +12 V supply. Open the Instrument Launcher, start the Variable Power Supply, and set it to +10V. Use the handheld DMM to adjust the supply to +10 V. Using the handheld DMM, measure the values below. Remember that to measure current, the DMM must be in series with the resistor. Have the professor verify the circuit before applying power.
5. Repeat step 4 using the ELVIS DMM instead of the handheld DMM. Remember to measure current the DMM must be in series with the resistor. Have the professor verify the circuit before applying power
<hr style="" class="ProductSectionSeparator" />
We Also Recommend
"Applying Skills Learned" Please respond to the following- From the e-Activity, explain what you learned about the Website you selected
(TCO 3) Managers are often required to make decisions about the future based