ECT 109 ECT109 Week 4 Midterm Answers
ECT 109 Midterm
- (TCO 1) Hexadecimal numbers are said to be base _____.
- (TCO 1) Convert 256 base 10 to hexadecimal.
- (TCO 1) Convert the hex number 0E02 to decimal.
- (TCO 1) Convert decimal 100 to an 8-bit binary number.
- (TCO 1) What are the numbers used in the hexadecimal number system?
- (TCO 1) The number represented by the relationship (0 x 82) + (1 x 81) + (1 x 80) equals _____.
- (TCO 1) Convert octal 56 to 8-bit binary.
- (TCO 1) Convert hexadecimal 42 to 8-bit binary.
- (TCO 2) Programs in LabVIEW are called _____.
- (TCO 2) Which function is found only on the block diagram?
- (TCO 2) The Vertical Toggle control is found on which subpalette?
- (TCO 2) Numeric indicators provide numeric _____ from the VI .
- (TCO 2) Comparison Function will have _____ input(s) and _____ output(s) operator.
- (TCO 2) For the function Quotient & Remainder, X = 5 and Y=2. What are IQ and R?
- (TCO 2) The function Increment has an output of Y = 1. What is the input, X, before the function is executed?
- (TCO 2) The function Decrement has an input of X = 8. What is the output, Y, after the function is executed?
- (TCO 3) Convert the binary number 0100 to decimal.
- (TCO 3) What function is used to convert Boolean outputs to values of 0 or 1?
- (TCO 3) What is the output of the multiply if the Bit 1 switch is False? Refer to the image below
- (TCO 3) What is the value for Quotient if the value of Numeric is 6? Refer to the image below
- (TCO 3) Convert the hexadecimal value 1A to decimal.
- (TCO 3) Convert the hexadecimal value 10 to decimal.
- (TCO 3) If the Run button on a VI is not broken, this indicates that _____.
- (TCO 3) _____is commonly used to step through a VI node by node.
- (TCO 3) What is the best method to update an indicator on the front panel?
We Also Recommend
"Applying Skills Learned" Please respond to the following- From the e-Activity, explain what you learned about the Website you selected
(TCO 3) Managers are often required to make decisions about the future based