ECON 202 ECON202 Quiz 3 with Answers (American Public University)
ECON 202 ECON/202 ECON202 Quiz 3 (APUS)
- Business cycles are
- Contractionary policies are policies designed to
- Tax cuts aimed at businesses can stimulate
- Recession refers to a period when the economy
- A government deficit occurs when government expenditures are greater than the revenue collected in a given year. A government deficit can be defended against a balanced budget policy because:
- In the long run
- What are the tools of fiscal policy that governments can use to stabilize an economy?
- An increased federal budget deficit resulting from a recession can actually help stabilize an economy through transfer payments because an increased budget deficit will ________ transfer payments and thereby ________ the income of some households.
- Using expansionary policies to combat a recession would
- During a recession, tax revenues ________ while government transfer payments ________, thereby mitigating part of the adverse effects of a recession and stabilizing the economy.
We Also Recommend
"Applying Skills Learned" Please respond to the following- From the e-Activity, explain what you learned about the Website you selected
Regular price $1299 $12.99
(TCO 3) Managers are often required to make decisions about the future based
Regular price $2499 $24.99