ECO 3028 ECO3028 Week 2 Individual Work (Everest University)
ECO3028 Week 2 Individual Work (Everest University)
WRITING TO LEARN:
Select the top ten (10) most important ideas / concepts you learned in chapters 3 & 19 of your textbook.
NOTE: Choose five from each chapter.
Number your list and write a three to four sentence explanation of why each idea / concept is important to you and how it affects your life.
1. Relative Price versus Money Price
2. Demand Curve
3. Ceteris Paribus Conditions
4. Change in Demand versus Change in Quantity Demanded
5. Equilibrium and Equilibrium Price
1. Elastic Demand
2. Unit-Elastic Demand
3. Inelastic Demand
4. Influencing Conditions on Elasticity
5. Long Run versus Short Run