ECN 220 ECN220 Week 5 Quiz Answers (Grand Canyon University)
ECN 220 ECN220 Week 5 Quiz
- A nation's GDP is:
- Which of the following is treated differently in computations of GNP as compared with GDP?
- GDP per capita:
- If a nation has GDP of $12,500 billion and GDP per capita of $62,500, what is the nation's population?
- To avoid counting the same output more than once, the calculation of GDP includes:
- Real GDP is the:
- In periods of rising prices, percentage increases in nominal GDP will:
- According to the hypothetical economy above, between 1960 and 1970 real GDP declined but nominal GDP continued to rise. The increase in nominal GDP was due to:
- During the period between the early 1970s and 1980, real GDP grew at a faster rate than nominal GDP. This is an indication that:
- During the 1980-1990 time periods, real GDP was relatively constant but nominal GDP increased. This can be explained by:
- Jack graduated from college last month, but he has not yet started looking for a job. Jack is:
- According to Okun's Law, if unemployment rises by 5%, the economy will lose output equal to:
- If the population of a country is 250,000 people, its labor force consists of 145,000 people, 35,000 people are unemployed, 10,000 are unable to work, and 5,000 are unwilling to work, the unemployment rate is:
- Discouraged workers:
- Underemployment is characterized by which type of people?
- Inflation is:
- Relative price is:
- Which of the following explains why redistribution occurs during inflation?
- Inflation ________________ the purchasing power of money.
- Which of the following groups is protected from a sudden increase in inflation?
We Also Recommend
"Applying Skills Learned" Please respond to the following- From the e-Activity, explain what you learned about the Website you selected
(TCO 3) Managers are often required to make decisions about the future based