ECET 100 ECET100 Week 4 Homework Assignment Solution
ECET 100 Week 4 Homework Assignment
1. Name two advantages of digital data as compared to analog data.
2. A pulse train is shown on the oscilloscope below? Determine the period of the pulse.
3. Determine the frequency for a pulse that occurs every 10 ms.
4. What is the base-10 value for the binary number 11012?
5. What are the respective weights of the “1s” in Problem 4?
6. How many different values can be represented by 6 bits, 7 bits, 8 bits, and 10 bits?
7. What is the minimum number of bits required to represent each of the following decimal numbers: 10, 1000, 100,000, and 1,000,000?
8. Convert the binary value 1011010100101101 to a hexadecimal equivalent.
9. Convert the following decimal numbers to 8-bit binary values. For negative numbers, use the 2’complement formulation.
We Also Recommend
"Applying Skills Learned" Please respond to the following- From the e-Activity, explain what you learned about the Website you selected
(TCO 3) Managers are often required to make decisions about the future based