DeVry BIOS 135 BIOS135 QUIZ 1 Answers
BIOS 135 BIOS135 QUIZ 1
- (TCO 1 ) You notice that more children are dropped off at school on cold, rainy days than on warm, sunny days. This is an example of a(n) _____.
- (TCO 1) Each of the following is a testable hypothesis, except
- (TCO 2) A snack size bag of cheese crackers contains 20 g of carbohydrate. How many kcal are obtained from the carbohydrate in the crackers?
- (TCO 2) Which of the following involves a change of state?
- (TCO 2) Which of the following is a physical property of both liquids and solids?
- (TCO 2) Which quantity of heat is needed to melt 80.0 g of ice at 0° C?
- (TCO 2) Which particles are found in the nucleus of an atom?
- (TCO 2) Which of the following is not an example of a pure substance?
- (TCO 2) Which of the following statements about the periodic table is correct?
- (TCO 2) An isotope of chlorine has a mass number of 37. How many neutrons are present in this isotope?
- (TCO 1) You pour a large bag of M&Ms in a bowl. Your favorite color is green, so you want to eat a green M&M. However, after searching through the bowl of M&Ms, you do not find a single green M&M. Propose a way you could apply the scientific method to determine if green M&Ms are still being produced. Be sure to clearly identify and address all four steps of the scientific method in your answer.
We Also Recommend
"Applying Skills Learned" Please respond to the following- From the e-Activity, explain what you learned about the Website you selected
(TCO 3) Managers are often required to make decisions about the future based