DBM 438 DBM438 Week 4 Quiz Answers
DBM 438 Week 4 Quiz
1. TCO 4 - When you take a tablespace offline, there are ____ methods you can specify for Oracle 10g’s execution of the command.
2. TCO 4 - Each ____ represents a group of bytes in the physical file.
3. TCO 4 - The second largest logical structure is a(n) ____.
4. TCO 4 - To use ____ partitioning, you set up a distinct list of partitioning key values and define which values go into each partition.
5. TCO 4 - The EXTENT MANAGEMENT and ____ MANAGEMENT clauses of the CREATE TABLESPACE command tell Oracle 10g how to track the usage of blocks within each extent.
6. TCO 4 - The initialization parameter ____ contains the default or standard block size
7. TCO 8 - When creating a tablespace, the ____ option allows the creation of very large permanent or temporary tablespaces, with a single very large datafile.
8. TCO 4 - A ____-managed tablespace has a bitmap in the header of the tablespace that stores all of the details about free space, used space, and location of extents.
9. TCO 8 - What is the difference between temporary and permanent tablespaces?
We Also Recommend
"Applying Skills Learned" Please respond to the following- From the e-Activity, explain what you learned about the Website you selected
(TCO 3) Managers are often required to make decisions about the future based