DBM 438 DBM438 Week 2 Quiz Answers
DBM 438 Week 2 Quiz
1. TCO 2 - A(n) ____ database allows you to define anything and everything – this one is for the experts.
2. TCO 2 - If you install Oracle 10g Enterprise Edition on Windows 2000, the minimum requirements for virtual memory are ____ megabytes of RAM.
3. TCO 2 - The CREATE DATABASE ____ option is used to set the maximum number of redo log files in each redo log group.
4. TCO 2 - The DBCA tool executes the ____ for you, in order to configure the new database’s Named Service.
5. TCO 2 - To start up the database, you can use the SQL*Plus ____ command.
6. TCO 2 - If you install Oracle 10g Enterprise Edition on Windows 2000, the storage space of the ORACLE_HOME drive for Oracle binary files (system drive) should be at least ____ megabytes.
7. TCO 2 - There are ____ options for the SHUTDOWN COMMAND.
8. TCO 2 - Briefly discuss the difference between ASM and raw device storage mechanisms.9.
9. TCO 2 – You are in a database meeting with your fellow collegues. One DBA is talking about the advantages of User Managed Files but you think Oracle Managaed Files have more advantages. What would you say? Please be thorough in your response.
We Also Recommend
"Applying Skills Learned" Please respond to the following- From the e-Activity, explain what you learned about the Website you selected
(TCO 3) Managers are often required to make decisions about the future based