CS 113 CS113 Unit 6 Quiz (Kaplan)
CS113 Unit 6 Quiz (Kaplan)
- Who is noted for proposing the six levels of critical thinking?
- Which of the following terms best describes a person who is extremely upbeat and optimistic?
- One of the biggest obstacles to creative and critical thinking is bias
- Which of the following would not be considered an element of critical thinking?
- Bloom’s Taxonomy is hierarchal. Which of the following would best illustrate this hierarchal organization?
- A negative and highly offensive comment would best be described by which of the following terms?
- According to the design of the Revised Bloom's Taxonomy, which of the following is considered the top level of critical thinking?
- A student who tends to be very quiet and restrained would best be described with which of the flowing terms?
- Which of the following is a major component of being a successful student?
- Which of the following would be the most accurate definition of students who are engaging in critical thinking?