COMP 230 COMP230 Week 7 Quiz Answers
COMP 230 COMP/230 COMP230 WEEK 7 QUIZ
- (TCO 7) What SQL clause is used to determine the fields to be displayed in an SQL Query statement?
- (TCO 7) Which of the following is NOT a feature of database management software?
- (TCO 7) The _____ in a table is the column that makes each record different from all others.
- (TCO 7) What task(s) are involved in designing a database table?
- (TCO 7) Which of the following is not a database security issue?
- (TCO 7) The questions that cause the database software to extract the appropriate records from a table and specify the fields to be viewed are called _____.
- (TCO 7) In an SQL Query statement, what Boolean operator can be used to test a set of conditions whereby any condition being true will and must test true?
- (TCO 7) Which field would be suitable as a primary key in a table that contains employee records?
- (TCO 7) Which statement concerning primary keys is false?
- (TCO 7) The WSH Object used in a VBScript program to retrieve data from a database is _____.
We Also Recommend
"Applying Skills Learned" Please respond to the following- From the e-Activity, explain what you learned about the Website you selected
(TCO 3) Managers are often required to make decisions about the future based