COMP 230 COMP230 Week 5 Quiz Answers
COMP 230 COMP/230 COMP230 WEEK 5 QUIZ
- (TCO 5) Source code documentation includes _____.
- (TCO 5) What name is best suited to a module that calculates overtime pay?
- (TCO 5) If a subroutine or function is useful and well-written, you may want to use it more than once within a program or in other programs. This is known as _____.
- (TCO 5) In VBScript, argument variable names in the calling module _____ in the subroutine or function.
- (TCO 5) In VBScript, variables defined in the main code sequence of a program have _____ scope?
- (TCO 5) Variables declared within a module have what scope?
- (TCO 5) Variables that are not specifically used for user-input or to hold or display calculated values are referred to as _____ variables.
- (TCO 5) In what way do named constants differ from variables?
- (TCO 5) An example of an appropriate named constant would be _____.
- (TCO 5) Which VBScript statements below represent an acceptable definition for the subroutine displayResults( )?
We Also Recommend
"Applying Skills Learned" Please respond to the following- From the e-Activity, explain what you learned about the Website you selected
(TCO 3) Managers are often required to make decisions about the future based