COMP 230 COMP230 Week 2 Quiz Answers
COMP 230 COMP/230 COMP230 WEEK 2 QUIZ
- (TCO 2) An English-like statement used to describe the logic of a program is known as _____.
- (TCO 2) After a programmer codes the program, the next step is to _____.
- (TCO 2) Variable names should typically be _____.
- (TCO 2) An identifier can be the name for a _____.
- (TCO 2) Which one of the following is the multiplication operator?
- (TCO 2) What is the addition operator?
- (TCO 2) What is an example of a numeric constant?
- (TCO 2) If a variable held the value 12345, what would be its data type?
- (TCO 2) Given the rules of operator precedence, what value would the variable contain after the following statement was executed? distance = 2 + 21 / 3
- (TCO 2) Which one of the following VBScript Methods will allow a user to enter data into a desktop textbox dialog box?
We Also Recommend
"Applying Skills Learned" Please respond to the following- From the e-Activity, explain what you learned about the Website you selected
(TCO 3) Managers are often required to make decisions about the future based