COMP 230 COMP230 Week 1 Quiz Answers
COMP 230 COMP/230 COMP230 WEEK 1 QUIZ
- (TCO 1) The name of the service that controls the queue of print jobs with the Windows NET command is _____.
- (TCO 1) The netsh command that will set the IP address of the interface name “NIC” to a DHCP supplied IP address is _____.
- (TCO 1) Which of the following Windows commands will shutdown and restart the computer FileServer in 2 minutes?
- (TCO 1) Which one of the following Windows AT commands specifies an action that will take place at 10:30 a.m. on every Thursday?
- (TCO 1) From a 32-bit Windows CLI, the command used to open a new CLI window is _____.
- (TCO 1) The Windows CLI command used to turn off the display of all subsequent commands in a batch file is _____.
We Also Recommend
"Applying Skills Learned" Please respond to the following- From the e-Activity, explain what you learned about the Website you selected
(TCO 3) Managers are often required to make decisions about the future based