COMP 129 COMP129 Week 2 Quiz Answers
COMP 129 Week 2 Quiz
- From the following choices, select the one arranged in the order from lowest to highest:
- The speed of a computer processor is measured in
- The speed of a computer
- Changing the fron side bus and/or the multiplier to boost CPU speed is called:
- Consider the graphic.What type of memory is illustrated?
- Dual channeling
- What Windows utility is used to determine the amount of available RAM?
- After you power up a computer, it performs a basic test of the individual hardware components
- After the system Setup configuration is set, where is the information saved?
- What is a benefit of active listening?
We Also Recommend
"Applying Skills Learned" Please respond to the following- From the e-Activity, explain what you learned about the Website you selected
(TCO 3) Managers are often required to make decisions about the future based