COMM 211 COMM211 Quiz 2 with Answers (American Public University)
COMM 211 COMM/211 COMM211 Quiz 2 (AMERICAN PUBLIC UNIVERSITY)
- In the study discussed in Chapter 4, ______ is defined as the degree to which content is tailored to individual students.
- Which theory suggests that people who interact with each other learn from each other?
- The authors of the study discussed in Chapter 4 found that their researched supported the argument that social media can motivate students to engage, share, and learn.
- One method used to redesign the course Media and Democracy to be more social media friendly and interactive for students was
- _______ is defined as posting an aggressive or condescending comment in a social media forum
- In the study presented in Chapter 5, which social media outlet was not successful in the implementation of the revised format of the course Media and Democracy?
- _is categorized as a microblogging web application that allows users to connect to one another using 140-character messages
- are defined as Twitter users who engage the social media outlet as digital gatekeepers of information.
- According to the study in Chapter 6, facilitators are defined as people who re-tweet and pass along other tweets and information.
- According the Chapter 6, Twitter hasn't changed the way in which people communicate very much
We Also Recommend
"Applying Skills Learned" Please respond to the following- From the e-Activity, explain what you learned about the Website you selected
(TCO 3) Managers are often required to make decisions about the future based