COMM 211 COMM211 Quiz 1 with Answers (American Public University)
COMM 211 COMM/211 COMM211 Quiz 1 (AMERICAN PUBLIC UNIVERSITY)
- In the study “Facebook: How Students Work It”, the authors found that anonymity is positively related to both engagement and connectedness.
- What year was social media first used?
- One of the limitations identified by the authors of the study “Facebook: How Students Work It” was
- “Social media” is a term used to only describe social networks such as Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter.
- The argumentative and persuasive use of the procedures that are the building blocks of computer programs is called
- Persuasion relies on social connections and cultural assumptions that set the standards for what is considered correct or trustworthy.
- Consumers of mass media have always used their experience and interpretations as topics to engage other fans and friends, and is known as
- The practice of “water-cooler conversations” was the practice of discussing one’s views about the latest television programs decades ago.
- Twitter specializes in ____ whom one can follow, but Facebook focuses on _____
- In order to understand the roots of social media in a communication setting, it is necessary to gain some knowledge of the broader field of interpersonal communication.
We Also Recommend
"Applying Skills Learned" Please respond to the following- From the e-Activity, explain what you learned about the Website you selected
Regular price $1299 $12.99
(TCO 3) Managers are often required to make decisions about the future based
Regular price $2499 $24.99