COM 200 COM200 Week 1 Quiz Answers
COM 200 Week 1 Quiz
- The process of exchanging messages, usually between two people, to create and share meaning is called
- The __________ is the source of the interpersonal communication—the person who originates the communication encounter.
- Which of the following is not an example of a symbol?
- Self-concept can be changed through interpersonal communication.
- Messages are the actual pieces of information exchanged between individuals in an interaction and can only be verbal.
- A linguistic theory which states that language influences or shapes the speaker’s ideas and views of the world is
- In interpersonal communication, when two people are talking face to face, the channel is the air (or auditory channel) around them that carries the message.
- While your self-image is connected with the thoughts and judgments of other people, at the same time it is impossible to hold a view of yourself that is separate and distinct from the opinions and judgments of others.
- The rules that govern appropriate communication are
- The sender is the recipient of the message.
We Also Recommend
"Applying Skills Learned" Please respond to the following- From the e-Activity, explain what you learned about the Website you selected
(TCO 3) Managers are often required to make decisions about the future based