CJ 202 CJ202 Week 6 Quiz Answers (Grantham)
CJ202 Week 6 Quiz (Grantham)
- In the wake of the “tough on crime” over the past three decades, the number of parolees has:
- The decision to release an inmate is made in the context of:
- From 1920 to 1973, sentencing and release procedures involved:
- Parole is also known as:
- After an inmate has served time equal to the total sentence minus “good time,” if any, he or she will receive:
- A parole board organized inside a department of corrections is an example of a/an __________ parole board.
- An inmate’s eligibility for release into community supervision depends on requirements set by the law and _________.
- Because of ______, many states have devised ways to get around the rigidity of mandatory release.
- Most parole boards cite an inmate’s progress in ________________as one criterion for release.
- Which of the following is a release criteria used by the parole board?
We Also Recommend
"Applying Skills Learned" Please respond to the following- From the e-Activity, explain what you learned about the Website you selected
(TCO 3) Managers are often required to make decisions about the future based