CJ 202 CJ202 Week 5 Quiz Answers (Grantham)
CJ202 Week 5 Quiz (Grantham)
- Approximately what percent of women released from incarceration have nowhere to go and must find a place to live?
- What case was instrumental in ensuring that women’s prisons had programs comparable to that of male prisons?
- In 1844, the __________ was created with the goal of improving the treatment of female prisoners and separating them from male prisoners.
- Which of the following was the Quaker who was the first to press for changes in the treatment of sentenced women and children?
- Elizabeth Farnham, head matron of the women’s wing at Sing Sing from 1844–1848, tried to implement reform ideas for female prisoners and:
- A form of power that stresses the application or threat of physical force is known as:
- According to the author, A majority of correctional officers are:
- The way someone behaves in accordance with an order or directive given by another person is:
- Most inmate rule violations are handled by:
- Correctional officers often rely on __________ to gain cooperation.
We Also Recommend
"Applying Skills Learned" Please respond to the following- From the e-Activity, explain what you learned about the Website you selected
(TCO 3) Managers are often required to make decisions about the future based