CJ 202 CJ202 Week 2 Quiz Answers (Grantham)
CJ202 Week 2 Quiz (Grantham)
- Which concept holds that human behavior is governed by the individual’s calculation of the benefits versus the costs of one’s acts:
- The concept of selective incapacitation rests on the idea:
- According to the author, in a retributive justice model those who commit a particular crime should be punished:
- With reference to time, rehabilitation is:
- Among the stated goals of the correctional process as mentioned by the authors, which of the following does not overlap with the objectives of the other purposes?
- The goal of rehabilitation is oriented solely toward the _____________and does not imply any consistent relationship between the severity of the punishment and the gravity of the crime.
- According to Herbert Packer, which of the following is NOT an element of punishment?
- According to the concept of __________, offenders are returned to society once they are cured.
- Punishment of criminals that is intended to be an example to the public and to discourage the commission of offenses by others is known as:
- Depriving an offender of the ability to commit crimes against society, usually by detention in prison, is:
We Also Recommend
"Applying Skills Learned" Please respond to the following- From the e-Activity, explain what you learned about the Website you selected
(TCO 3) Managers are often required to make decisions about the future based