CIS 155 CIS155 Week 2 Quiz Answers
(TCOs 2, 3) What symbol would be used in a flowchart for the following statement?
discount = price * .05
- (TCOs 2, 3, 8) Assume that the variables num and rate
are integer variables, and dept is a string variable. Which of the following assignment statements is invalid?
- (TCOs 2, 3, 8) What is the final value of y at the end of these statements?
x = 5
y = 2 * x
y = y + 1
- (TCOs 2, 8) Write a valid assignment statement for the following: Multiply x by 2 and store the result in z.
- (TCOs 3, 8) Evaluate the following expression.
30 MOD 4
- (TCOs 3, 8) Evaluate the following expression using the values x = 10, y = 5, and z = 3.
MOD y + z
- (TCOs 2, 3, 8) List the inputs and outputs and write the psuedocode to solve the following problem (8 points): The program will prompt the amount of a bill in a restaurant and the percentage tip to leave (input 10 for 10%). The program will calculate and display the amount of the tip.
We Also Recommend
"Applying Skills Learned" Please respond to the following- From the e-Activity, explain what you learned about the Website you selected
Regular price $1299 $12.99
(TCO 3) Managers are often required to make decisions about the future based
Regular price $2499 $24.99