CHFD 350 CHFD350 Quiz 6 Answers (APUS)
CHFD 350 CHFD/350 CHFD350 Quiz 6 (APUS)
- Although Americans still hope for long-term marriages, researchers report that increasing numbers of _________ people, particularly _________, are skeptical about finding a lasting marriage partner.
- The __________ was established by a congressional decision to fund marriage promotion projects in all states.
- During what years did the percentage of male high school seniors who said having a good marriage and family life was "extremely important" exceed the percentage of female high school seniors who said having a good marriage and family life was "extremely important"?
- Secondary prevention involves intervention with couples _________: couples who are already experiencing some degree of relationship distress.
- The intermarital taboo states "as a married couple, you shall reveal to other married couples what is going on inside of your marriage."
- _________ is something that comes from within the couple's relationship
- Who developed the "Marriage Survival Kit"?
- ________________ is/are generally credited with creating the first marriage preparation program developed by family professionals.
- The "Marriage Encounter" is an example of what type of program?
- Short-term marriage education programs have little hope of success.