CHFD 215 CHFD215 Quiz 5 Answers (APUS)
CHFD 215 Quiz 5 (APUS)
- __________ refers to the conception of 2- and 3-year-olds that people's behavior is merely a refection of their desires.
- According to Marcia's identity statuses, individuals who are classified as __________ have committed themselves to values and goals without exploring alternatives.
- Before age 8, children's descriptions of others are MOST likely to focus on
- In __________, self-descriptions often include generalizations about the self that are contradictory.
- Longitudinal and cross-sectional research shows that self-esteem
- Research on achievement-related attributions indicates that
- Research on social problem solving indicates that
- Social cognition
- The __________ refers to the development of a naive theory of private thoughts and imaginings.
- When asked to tell about themselves, preschoolers often mention
- At which of Kohlberg's levels of moral development is moral understanding based on conforming to social rules to ensure positive human relationships and societal order?
- Both psychoanalytic theory and social learning theory regard moral development as a matter of ________: adopting societal standards for right action as one's own.
- Children ____ realize that people's intentions and the context of their actions affect the moral implications of social-conventional transgressions.
- Children who wrestle with how to give 5 children equal time on a playground seesaw are developing
- Empathy-based guilt reactions are consistently associated with
- Ricardo's mother frequently spanks him when he kicks his siblings. Ricardo is likely to
- The highest stage within Kohlberg's levels
- Which of the following characteristics would be associated with Metcalf and Mischel's hot system?
- Which of the following children would probably score the highest in moral reasoning?
- Which of the following statements regarding Kohlberg's stages is true?
- ____ is the stage of gender understanding in which preschoolers have a partial understanding of the permanence of sex.
- Girls with congenital adrenal hyperplasia are more likely to
- In widely publicized research regarding sex differences on the SAT, boys and girls do equally well in basic math knowledge. However, girls
- Research suggests that _____ account(s) for girls' higher rates of depression.
- The majority of differences between boys and girls in mental abilities and personality traits
- The strongest of the group differences in gender stereotyping is
- To get their way with male peers, boys more often rely on
- Two-year-olds Peter and Kailyn are paired together in a laboratory play session. If typical toddler play styles prevail, which of the following scenarios will probably occur?
- When teachers attempt to reduce gender typing by introducing new materials in a non-gender-biased fashion and praising all students for independence and persistence,
- Which statement is true of the relationship between parenting and gender roles?
We Also Recommend
"Applying Skills Learned" Please respond to the following- From the e-Activity, explain what you learned about the Website you selected
(TCO 3) Managers are often required to make decisions about the future based