Chapter 10 Brief Exercise BE10-13 O'BRIAN INC
The Liabilities Section of OâBrianâs Balance Sheet
Purpose of Assignment
The purpose of this assignment is to help you understand the balance sheet presentation for the liabilities of a company.
Resources: Financial Accounting: Tools for Business Decision Making
Prepare the liabilities section of O'Brian's balance sheet using the following information:
• Accounts payable $157,000
• Notes payable (due May 1, 2018) $20,000
• Bonds payable (due 2021) $900,000
• Unearned rent revenue $240,000
• Discount on bonds payable $41,000
• FICA taxes payable $7,800
• Interest payable $40,000
• Notes payable (due 2019) $80,000
• Income taxes payable $3,500
• Sales taxes payable $1,700
The Liabilities Section of O'Brian's balance sheet must be 525 words.
Show work on the Week 3 ExcelÂ® spreadsheet.
Note: This assignment requires that you only submit an ExcelÂ® Workbook file. There are no written or APA guideline requirements.
We Also Recommend
"Applying Skills Learned" Please respond to the following- From the e-Activity, explain what you learned about the Website you selected
(TCO 3) Managers are often required to make decisions about the future based