Case Study 4. Finding the Emotional Intelligence to Be a Real Leader Recently, Kathy Smith
Case Study 4. Finding the Emotional Intelligence to Be a Real Leader Recently, Kathy Smith, a project manager for a large industrial construction
Read Case Study 4.2: Finding the Emotional Intelligence.
1. What are the differences between leaders and managers?
2. Can anyone be a leader? Which would you prefer to work for: a leader or a manager? Why?
3. Select one of the characteristics of an effective project manager and tell why it is important.
4. Is leadership of a project different in an Agile environment than in a traditional project environment?
5. Take the Future Time Perspective scale on page 129. Share your results and comments with the class.
Case Study 4.2 and "Future Time Perspective" scale on page 129 are attached, thank you!
200 words or more please.
We Also Recommend
"Applying Skills Learned" Please respond to the following- From the e-Activity, explain what you learned about the Website you selected
(TCO 3) Managers are often required to make decisions about the future based