BUSN 115 BUSN115 Week 2 Quiz (SPRING 2016)
BUSN 115 Week 2 Quiz (SPRING 2016)
- (TCO 1) A(n) _____ is a framework of how a business intends to generate revenue.
- (TCO 1) All internal and external groups affected by a company's activities are referred to as its _____.
- (TCO 1) _____ audit the financial reports of public companies as required by law.
- (TCO 1) When the number of competitors in a market is quite small, a situation known as _____ is created.
- (TCO 1) _____ unemployment is the natural movement of workers into and out of jobs, such as when a person quits one job without first lining up a new job.
- (TCO 1) _____ taxes are levied on earnings of individuals to help fund Social Security, Medicare, and unemployment compensation.
- (TCO 1) _____ intelligence involves reasoning, problem solving, memorization, and other rational skills.
- (TCO 1) A(n) _____ is a specific, short-range target or aim.
- (TCO 1) _____ is the management function of keeping a company's activities on track toward previously established goals.
- (TCO 2) _____ limit the amount of particular goods that countries allow to be imported during a given year
- (TCO 2) Trading blocs are _____.
- (TCO 2) _____ are long-term partnerships between two or more companies to jointly develop, produce, or sell products.
- (TCO 2) The use of unpublicized information that an individual gains from the course of his or her job to benefit from fluctuations in the stock market is called _____.
- (TCO 2) Which of the following is an example of whistle-blowing?
- (TCO 2) Which of the following approaches to resolving ethical dilemmas advocates choosing the option that delivers the most good for the most people?
We Also Recommend
"Applying Skills Learned" Please respond to the following- From the e-Activity, explain what you learned about the Website you selected
(TCO 3) Managers are often required to make decisions about the future based