BUS 517 BUS517 Final Exam Part 3 Answers (Strayer)
BUS 517 BUS/517 BUS517 Final Exam Part 3 (Strayer)
- The last step in the project control process of the measurement and evaluation of project performance is to:
- A project monitoring system involves all of the following except:
- The earned value of a project is the:
- In monitoring project time (schedule) performance actual performance should be compared to:
- The cost variance for a project is calculated by:
- The second step in the project control process of the measurement and evaluation of project performance is to:
- A tool used to monitor past project schedule performance, current performance, and to estimate future schedule trends is a simple line chart known as a:
- Small refinements that eventually build to be major changes are known as:
- __________ of lessons learned are designed to improve performance on current and future projects.
- Implementing closedown includes the following major activities except
- The most common circumstance for project closure is:
- Items technical in nature and focus on solutions to problems that surfaced would typically appear in the _____ section of the final project report.
- The most common circumstance for project closure is simply a ________ project
- When a project may start with a high priority but see its rank erode or crash during its project life cycle as conditions change this is an example of:
- Project mission and objectives, procedures and systems used, and organization resources used typically appear in the _____ section of the final project report.
- Under which heading of the Wrap-up closure checklist should the question "Has an in-depth project review and evaluation interview with the customer been conducted?" be answered.
- The term that is used to reflect how organizations oversee their project management systems is:
- Which of the following is responsible for the continued support of consistent application of selection criteria, standards, processes, training, and general assistance to project managers and continued improvement and use of best practices?
- The abridged, generic phase gated process includes how many Go/Kill decision points?
- Which of the follow percentages is the authors' estimate of project-driven organizations that have been implementing some form of oversight for several years?
- Which of the following is not one of the growth levels in the Organizational Project Maturity Model (OPM3TM)?
- The importance of the increase in project oversight to today's project manager includes all of the following except:
- The centralized management of projects to ensure that the allocation of resources to projects is directed toward projects that contribute the greatest value to organization goals is known as:
- During which of the following phase gates would the question of "Are time, costs, and scope performances within acceptable limits?" be answered?
- The focus is on continuous improvement through incremental advancements of existing practices and by innovations using new technologies and methods is established in which of the following Maturity Model Levels?
We Also Recommend
"Applying Skills Learned" Please respond to the following- From the e-Activity, explain what you learned about the Website you selected
(TCO 3) Managers are often required to make decisions about the future based