BUS 517 BUS517 Final Exam Part 2 Answers (Strayer)
BUS 517 BUS/517 BUS517 Final Exam Part 2 (Strayer)
- Which of the following correctly calculates an activity's cost slope?
- The project direct-cost line near the normal point is usually:
- One way of reducing project costs is identifying tasks that _________ can do themselves.
- The most common response for meeting unattainable deadlines is to
- If a network has several critical or near-critical paths it is deemed to be:
- Adverse weather, design flaws, and equipment breakdown can create negative slack. This is an example of reducing project duration caused by:
- Project success or failure often depends upon the contributions of all of the following except:
- Which of the following requires more management rather than leadership?
- In conducting meetings an effective project manager will take the role of a:
- Well-defined projects that encounter no significant surprises require little:
- In the Snapshot from Practice "Managing Expectations", one of the key aspects to project success was stated to be the managing of stakeholder:
- In terms of commonly traded organizational currencies, vision, excellence, and ethical correctness are part of ______ related currencies.
- The traits of successful project managers include all of the following except
- In which of the following theories does the project group transition from a lower level to a higher level of performance about halfway through the project?
- Which of the following is commonly associated with high-performing project teams?
- During which stage of team development do team members try to find out what behaviors are acceptable and what performance expectations are?
- During which stage of team development is high performance not a top priority and team member emotions run from upbeat to depressed?
- Which of the following is not one of the steps in facilitating group decision making?
- Experience and research indicate that high-performance project teams are much more likely to develop under all the following conditions except:
- In the Snapshot from Practice "Strategies for Communicating with Outsourcers," which of the following was not one of the suggested strategies?
- Long-term partnerships will provide all the following except:
- Which of the following is not one of the key points of principled negotiation?
- The dovetailing technique is used in which of the following keys to good negotiation?
- Advantages of outsourcing project work may likely include all of the following except
- To avoid problems with schedules and deadlines you should:
We Also Recommend
"Applying Skills Learned" Please respond to the following- From the e-Activity, explain what you learned about the Website you selected
(TCO 3) Managers are often required to make decisions about the future based