BUS 517 BUS517 Final Exam Part 1 Answers (Strayer)
BUS 517 BUS/517 BUS517 Final Exam Part 1 (Strayer)
- The amount of time an activity can be delayed and yet not delay the project is termed
- When translated into a project network, a work package will become
- The requirement for a freshly poured foundation to cure before beginning construction is an example of which of the following type of lag?
- _______ activities must be completed immediately before a particular activity.
- If testing cannot be completed any earlier than four days after the prototype is built, which of the following type of lag exists?
- Using a special color copy machine for a tradeshow publication illustrates the concept of
- Information to develop a project network is collected from the
- A/an _________ activity has more than one dependency arrow flowing from it
- The attempt to recognize and manage potential and unforeseen trouble spots that may occur when a project is implemented is known as
- The risk associated with one of the key members being stuck by lightning would most likely be handled by which of the following?
- A risk profile is a list of questions that address traditional areas of uncertainty on a project that answers developed from:
- The initial step in the risk management process is to
- In the beginning the focus of risk management should be on risks that
- The easiest and most commonly used technique for analyzing risks is _____ analysis
- The 1999 NASA Mars Climate Orbiter is an example of
- The two scales of a risk severity matrix measure
- One common mistake made early in the risk identification process is to
- In a resource-constrained project the second priority in assigning resources is usually given to activities with the
- When developing a new software package, the software must be designed, the code must be written, and the code must be tested. This is an example of a ______ constraint.
- Most of the scheduling methods available today require the project manager to classify the project as either _______ constrained or ______ constrained.
- In a resource-constrained project the third priority in assigning resources is usually given to activities with the
- When a company will reduce the number of projects they have to manage internally to only core projects and send noncritical projects to contractors and consulting firms this is called
- In reviewing the status of her project with top management, Shirley was told that there only were two programmers that she could use for her project. Her project is __________ constrained.
- All of the following are kinds of resource constraints except
- More common problems associated with managing multiproject resources include all of the following except
We Also Recommend
"Applying Skills Learned" Please respond to the following- From the e-Activity, explain what you learned about the Website you selected
(TCO 3) Managers are often required to make decisions about the future based